Shinhan Asset Management puts the clients’ future ahead of everything else.
We consider the critical principles for our clients’ future first even in terms of investment philosophy.
- Investment based on principles
- We comply with the clear investment philosophy and processes.
- We optimize risk management by rigorously following the investment principles for each fund in consideration of clients’ risk appetite.
- Value-oriented investment
- Our basic investment strategy is to pick stocks which are undervalued vis-à-vis their intrinsic value.
- We pursue stable long-term investment returns.
- We refrain from the market timing strategy with short-term dynamic asset allocation.
- Systematic investment
- We aim for systematic and professional investment management through a reasonable investment decision-making process.
- We maintain consistency and continuity of investment management through a systematic IM system.
- We enhance expertise and efficiency by delegating clear authority and responsibility to the best professionals in each area.
- Investment committed to rigorous risk management
- We make diversified investments in a rigorous manner.
- We established a risk management system which quantifies risks through which investment is monitored in an ongoing manner.
- We set up a dedicated organization which is independent to prioritize ex-ante and ex-post risk management so as to promote the sound management of clients’ assets.